High Plains Bank, formerly The First State Bank, was established in February of 1930 in Keyes, Oklahoma.
The Bank was founded to provide depository and lending services to the town of Keyes, Oklahoma. Over the years, High Plains Bank has proudly established roots in other Northwestern Oklahoma communities, and grown in the products and services we offer. We take pride in the wide range of agricultural, commercial, and consumer financial services available to our customers and the communities we serve.
We believe our success stands upon our dedication and commitment to customer service. At the foundation of our core values, we are committed to building honest and loyal relationships with our communities and the people within. Within the last 30 years, we have experienced steady growth and consistent financial stability. We plan to continue growing as our primary focus remains on strength, stability, and excellent service.
|February 1930||Institution established in Keyes, Oklahoma. Original name: The First State Bank.|
|August 1991||Main Office moved to 301 South Polk Avenue, Keyes, OK 73947.|
|November 1999||Established the Boise City, Oklahoma, branch.|
|December 1999||Established the Cordell, Oklahoma, branch.|
|October 2007||Established the Alva, Oklahoma branch.|
|December 2009||Changed institution name to High Plains Bank.|
|May 2019||Acquired State Guaranty Bank in Okeene, OK through merger.|
|May 2019||Main Office moved to 202 N. Main Street, Okeene, OK 73763.|